Our attorneys work with a number of non-U.S. companies that are developing operations in the United States. These companies have been successful in their home country and have developed products or services with global appeal. They come to the U.S. for access to our 300 million person commercial market, a business environment that aggressively adapts superior new technologies and the most developed and liquid private equity and venture capital market in the world. We work with your home country advisors to coordinate your global operations.
Our services to these companies include:
- Establishing a U.S. corporate structure and integrating it into their global corporate structure.
- Structuring and negotiating commercial/customer contracts in the U.S. (license agreements, distribution agreements, channel partner agreements, etc.).
- Negotiating U.S. venture capital and private equity investments.
- Acquiring U.S. companies.
- Selling your company to a U.S.-based acquirer.
- Structuring and implementing U.S. executive and equity compensation programs for senior executives
- Structuring and implementing intellectual property protection programs for the U.S. market.