Raji Kochhar is Senior Counsel to the Firm. Raji’s practice focuses on corporate transactions, including representing venture capital firms and emerging companies in debt and equity financings, and providing general corporate advice to emerging and start-up companies.
Raji is a 2003 graduate of the Boston University School of Law, where she served as an Articles Editor of the American Journal of Law and Medicine. While attending law school, Raji clerked for both the Office of the General Counsel and Office of Civil Rights of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and was President of the South Asian American Law Student Association.
- Boston University School of Law
- Boston University, College of Arts & Science
B.A. 2000 cum laude
- New York City Bar Association, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- South Asian Bar Association of New York, Member
- New York